DFA Special Assistant Belinda M. Ante and CFO Usec. Mary Grace A. Tirona (seated L- R at the center) with the participants of the 11th Conference of Philippine Schools Overseas
As part of its efforts to provide quality assistance to overseas Filipinos and their children, the Inter-Agency Committee on Philippine Schools Overseas (IACPSO) conducted the 11th Conference of Philippine Schools Overseas. With the theme “The K to 12 Challenge – Enhancing our Competitive Advantage,” the conference aimed to arm Filipino educational institutions using the Filipino curriculum with the latest trends in the K to 12 as they also roll out the said curriculum with the end view of producing globally competitive graduates. The event was held on May 15-17, 2013 at the AIM Conference Center, Makati City and was attended by seventy-four representatives from 30 Philippine Schools in China, East Timor, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Libya, Oman, Qatar, and United Arab Emirates. An upcoming and newly-established school in Thailand also attended as an observer.
More Articles ...
- 2nd batch of YouLeaD in PSO goes to Intramuros, Bataan and Corregidor
- New initiative to teach young Filipino children how to save money
- Landbank & CFO Launch Kiddies Katapat Savings (KKISs) Program in the United Arab Emirates
- 5th Annual Literary Contest Winners
- Winners of the Art Competition from PE, Muscat